Cute kids! No, I don't mind the link to my blog--fun to make it easy access!I have a quilt finally done for your baby boy. Need a snail mail address from you. Email me! landbeck@verizon.net
oh my word that is so sweet! I love the picture of her "nursing" her baby, how sweet is she!!! How can you stand it, I mean the cuteness is just too much!
she is soooo sweet! i love isabella!
Caitlin, looks like you are being a good example, because she has the mom thing down perfect!!!
She just gets cuter and sweeter every time I see her! Where can I get one like that?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute kids! No, I don't mind the link to my blog--fun to make it easy access!
I have a quilt finally done for your baby boy. Need a snail mail address from you. Email me! landbeck@verizon.net
oh my word that is so sweet! I love the picture of her "nursing" her baby, how sweet is she!!! How can you stand it, I mean the cuteness is just too much!
she is soooo sweet! i love isabella!
Caitlin, looks like you are being a good example, because she has the mom thing down perfect!!!
She just gets cuter and sweeter every time I see her! Where can I get one like that?
Post a Comment