The beginning of this month my mom took Isabella, Alexander, and me to Dutch Wonderland. Isabella had been talking about going there for almost a month when we first drove by the big castle. Isabella was so very excited to be here. It was the perfect day for it, since it was a little rainy and a little chilly, so there were no lines and hardly anyone was there. It was perfect.
On the train.


Isabella was very excited to go on the merry-go-round. We went on this twice.

Alexander was a little scared on it, but he did well.

I couldn't believe that my mom went on this ride with Isabella. Mom screamed SO loud! Isabella didn't say a word and had no facial expression. I love the way my mom looks in the next three pictures. It's classic!



Mom couldn't stop laughing, Isabella was just looking around.

"Mami, look! It's a princesa!"


This was the perfect ride for them to ride on together, it was slow and it was a truck!


I thought for sure that Isabella would be scared on this ride, and I was going to go on it with her, but there was only room for one adult. (I'm kind of glad I didn't have to go on this ride, I would've been scared.) Isabella did great. Again, she didn't make a peep.

Alexander and Mom were playing together. She's so good with my babies.


"THE VOGAGER" aka the barf bucket. Isabella wanted to go on this, and I agreed to go on it with her. I wish I hadn't. Before we start, the guy running it says, "if anyone feels like they are going to be sick, push one of the STOP buttons in the center of the ceiling, and we'll get you out as soon as we can." Gross. Okay, so we stayed on. I had to close my eyes so I wouldn't get sick. I told Isabella to hold my hand in case she got scared, but she was fine. We're riding the ride and she says, "Mami, this is so fun!". About 10 seconds later, she says she feels sick. I think she was really fine, but I kept my eye on her. I wanted to push the button for myself, but I didn't. We made it, and were one of the first one's off. THANK GOODNESS! Never again will I get on that ride. Okay, maybe I will.
The twirling turtles is my FAVORITE ride. I was very pleased that Isabella liked it as much as me. We rode it three times in a row. The last time did me in. Boy was it fun, Isabella said it was her favorite ride, too. That's my girl.

Milking the cow.


Alexander was laughing at all the kids walking by him. He was a ittle tired, and overly excited because of it.

At the end, Isabella just started running off. Seriously, she did these next two things all on her own. I didn't tell her to pose or anything. She actually said for me to take her picture.
1 comment:
That last picture is adorable! Sounds like the perfect day to go, I'm glad you had fun.
Post a Comment