I LOVE the pictures...I've been wondering how you and Felix were doing. I'm so sorry things are still so hard for you, I can imagine they would be. My thoughts and love are with you. I hope you get to bring your baby boy home soon.
My goodness, what I little chunck! He is sooooo cute and adorable. What a beautiful little face. I love little baby faces. The pictures make me want to hug him all over! I am sad that things are not as great as you would like them to be. Take some clothes in! It will make you feel better. Just take in an outfit when you go in and change him before you leave if they really think people will take his clothes. I can not belive someone whoule take another babies clothes! When Lily was little my mom would be over for like 2 hours and just keep changing her outfit because it made her happy...lol!! I am happy that your family can go see him though. And happy that you can spend the night with him. What a blessing to be able to stay the night. We are still thinking of you and your family.
3 comments:
I LOVE the pictures...I've been wondering how you and Felix were doing. I'm so sorry things are still so hard for you, I can imagine they would be. My thoughts and love are with you. I hope you get to bring your baby boy home soon.
My goodness, what I little chunck! He is sooooo cute and adorable. What a beautiful little face. I love little baby faces. The pictures make me want to hug him all over! I am sad that things are not as great as you would like them to be. Take some clothes in! It will make you feel better. Just take in an outfit when you go in and change him before you leave if they really think people will take his clothes. I can not belive someone whoule take another babies clothes! When Lily was little my mom would be over for like 2 hours and just keep changing her outfit because it made her happy...lol!! I am happy that your family can go see him though. And happy that you can spend the night with him. What a blessing to be able to stay the night. We are still thinking of you and your family.
Post a Comment