I got this great idea from a girl named likely to start up my own blog. This way all of you can still see update on Isabella and the family, and I can save money! Enjoy looking here, and email me or comment if you so choose. With love....Caitlin.
thanks for starting this. I missed your baby jelly beans page. I am glad to be connected to your family! Hi Isabella! Your Great Aunt Sammie loves you! Geez, I sound old. hugs and kisses!
2 comments:
thanks for starting this. I missed your baby jelly beans page. I am glad to be connected to your family! Hi Isabella! Your Great Aunt Sammie loves you! Geez, I sound old.
hugs and kisses!
Caitin, thanks for starting this page! It's great to see updated pics of Isabella and the family! Keep 'em coming! Love and miss you all!
Mai Grace
Post a Comment