Monday, January 14, 2008

Cruising and Babbling


Isabella has had no interest in walking since her 14 month birthday (December 21). I cannot believe how fast the time goes by, and I feel like she's not even a baby anymore....how sad! But I must admit, I do love being entertained by her. She is at such a fun stage in her life. She loves lots of attention, to play games, and she LOVES her books. I look forward to when it starts warming up in a few months so that she and I can go outside together more often. Isabella's vocabulary is definately starting to pick up...which I think is from all of those books she loves so much. She constantly has something to say....and if you don't talk back to her, she will repeat whatever she said until you say something back to her that she wants you to say. She is also starting to hit a little bit....which is not fun....but she only does this at church, near the end. (I think it's because she is soooo tired.) I can't wait until Isabella can speak sentences that I understand....it'll be so much fun! I love this whole "MAMI" thing...it's the best.

No comments: