Monday, May 12, 2008

Bridal Shower for Andrea

Me and the bride, Andrea Rennie....soon to be Moss.
Getting ready to undress the Groom (we stuffed Brian's clothes with stuff).
April (on the right) is preparing to smack Andrea on the bottom with Brian's hand.



Pictures across our piano of the soon to be bride and groom.
More pictures of the bride and groom.
The cake I'm so proud of....I made everything from scratch!
The table with most of the refreshments.
Overflow of guests on my steps....there were so many people I didn't have enough seats for everyone.

Half of the guests that came.
And the other half....so many people!
The proud cake baker and decorater (don't mind my crazy hair).
Amy stealing a kiss from the groom. (Amy is Andrea's older sister and my best friend. She helped me so much, thanks Amy.) Thank goodness that wasn't really Brian. (We were really giddy when this happened, it was around 1 am.



I hosted a bridal shower for one of my friends Andrea Rennie. I have literally known her since she was born....so she's practically like a sister to me. It was the second shower I had been to, so I was really nervous (the first one was my own) and had no idea what I was doing. It went really well. There were 22 adults and 5 children all crammed into my townhouse. It was very very full, and sometimes a little noisy, but it was a lot of fun. I hope Andrea enjoyed it. (By the way....the cake was made 100% from scratch, and it was the first cake I have ever decorated using tips.....I was so proud)

1 comment:

Sommer said...

Wow, what a turn out! It looks like it was beautiful Caitlin, good job! I LOVE the cake, and I'm super impressed. THe refreshment table looked really nice and what a good idea to put pictures up the way you did on the piano and patio doors. Very cute and good job!