Thursday, August 27, 2009

A ride on the "tractor"

Tuesday, Ronald mowed the yard, so we went outside to watch him for a little while. (It takes a couple of hours to mow the yard, and that's with the riding tractor.) Isabella decided that she needed to mow, too. She we went in the garage and got out her tractor (powerwheel) so she could be a farmer girl. I suggested that maybe Alexander would like a ride on the tractor. She agreed. I put the little chunkie chew on the tractor in front of Isabella, and off they went.


She was a little afraid that he might fall off.
Pushing him in the tractor (they got stuck).
Putting on her flower ring that I made for her.

Putting the flower ring on me.

Best friends....they really do love each other. (Isabella is such a good big sister.)


She found a mushroom! (and proceeded to break it in half)

1 comment:

Sommer said...

one day they both will tresure these pictures!