I put the kids down a little early for their naps today. (And they also didn't wake up until 9:40 am.....AND they went to bed at 7:30pm last night.) They are still up. Isabella is reading her book and Alexander is saying "Ma may" "Ma may". He started saying "mami" a few days ago. That's all he says now. It's very sweet. This morning I woke up to....
Alexander: "MAAAA MIIIIIIII!"
and
Isabella: "Mami, I'm awake!"
This is what Isabella says every morning when she is up.
We finally carved our pumpkins this morning before Ronald left for work. They look great. Isabella didn't want to get the "guts" out. She thought it was gross. Last year she was brave and did it without hesitation. I will post pictures later.
Daddy is going to get the Christmas trees down for me today when he gets home. I know. I'm crazy. But I'm really really excited for Christmas this year. I think part of it has to do with my hormones. (Well, I can try to blame it on them, can't I?) I have big plans for Christmas this year. I'm surprised Daddy is willing to get the trees down for me so early. Normally, we would probably refuse. Again, thank you hormones!
Have a safe Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment