This morning I woke up and felt OK. I felt gross, but I didn't want to hurl. I toasted a bagel and gave Isabella half. I chose the small half. Less stuff to come up later. I put butter on it. It was DELICIOUS! I didn't feel so great afterwards and was not looking forward to what I thought might happen. So, I ate an orange. It was gooooooood. So I had another one. Then I had a small glass of orange juice. Guess what?
It all stayed down!
For lunch I ate 2/3's a box of mac n' cheese. Not the best, I know, but it also stayed down!
I don't know if I should worry about the baby and think something's wrong, or if I should just REJOICE!!!! Right now, I'm kind of doing both. I started bleeding a little yesterday, and if that wasn't going on, I think I would just be very very happy.
Tomorrow, a nurse is coming to help me with my new zofran pump. I had this when I was pregnant with Isabella. Not my favorite thing, but I have zofran in my system 24/7, so that IS a good thing. Maybe I will be able to eat more and start gaining some weight. Maybe....sigh. I am looking forward to tomorrow, however, I am NOT looking forward to having to stick and re-stick myself every 3-5 days. I hated that part. My mom had to do most of the sticking for me last time. And since I have two little ones at home, I have to make sure that they won't pull my line out. That would so not be cool. Hopefully there will be enough fat to pinch so I can stick myself. My poor body.
I'm off to try to eat and drink something else. YIPPY!
3 comments:
Good luck! I hope that you continue to feel better!
Oh that gives me the heebie geebies!!! Man what you go through Caitlin.... it's just insane!!!! I'm so glad you are starting to feel better and keeping stuff down... but I'm sad that you have to go through so much... it's certainly worth it though.
yahoo! food! I miss how good food tasted when I was pregnant. I'm so glad you've been able to keep it down! hopefully that won't change for you! :)
Post a Comment