Sunday, January 24, 2010

Home

I am home. We went all the way down to Johns Hopkins and got checked out.

Sure enough, I was having very frequent contractions. I am a 1cm dialated (which I wasn't on Tuesday) and 25% effaced. sigh. They told me to stop taking the medication that I'm currantly on and switched me to a different one. They sent me home since my cervix didn't change while I was there. I'm supposed to go back if I have worsening contractions/cramping/bleeding. I hope I don't, but I'm not crossing my fingers.

Thank you for your prayers. I appreciate each and every one. Hugs.

5 comments:

melissa said...

Oh Caitlin, my heart is aching for you, and Ronald, and your little fighter . I want you to know that you all will be in my prayers and we are wishing you the best. Your heavenly father loves you and your baby, and has a great plan for each of us. Keep strong, keep faithful, and find comfort in knowing that families are forever. I love you and am planning on visiting on Thursday. I will call you soon. I hope you have a good night. Melissa

Unknown said...

Caitlin,
I am so sorry you had to go through that today. My sister Kelli told me that something happened and you had to go to the hospital. I was really worried. We will be praying you!! Love you! Stay strong! That baby is a fighter!

Sommer said...

Oh Caitlin, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. We will keep you in our prayers. PLEASE call me if you want company or someone to take the kids for the day. I love you!

Dawn said...

thinking of you. praying too.

HeavenlyHome said...

Dear Sweet Caitlin,
I haven't been checking much on the blogs lately, and I am so sorry to find the sad news of these last posts. I know how much love we have for our sweet little ones, and I know the heartache you must be feeling. God is the same loving God on days of joy as He is on days of sorrow. I know that. And even though we don't know what His whole plan is, we can trust that He is always doing something good. I will surly pray with all my heart for you and your darling son! Bless you, dear friend!