HELP! Our computer isn't working!!!!! And all of my pictures are on there!!!!
Anyone know how to retrieve pictures off of a non-working computer? It turns on, and that is it....no picture on the screen...I think I want to cry.
Speaking of crying, that's all I've been doing this weekend. Crazy family stuff going on, not fun. Four of our seven chicken got eaten by a fox, again, because I forgot to put them away after the crazy family stuff. Felix has a really really bad cough. I'm hoping it's just from the crazy family stuff and maybe the weather, and that is it...I hope. I take him to see a doctor tomorrow morning.
On better notes, Felix's doctor's appointments went well. His eyes are looking good. He will have his corrective surgery in mid August. His feet are starting to pull up, which isn't good, so that's why they are going to do it then. It'll give him a little more time to grow.
I hope I can sleep tonight. I'm so tired (which is lovely!), so I'm hoping I can sleep well. My mind needs to rest.
Can I scream? And cry at the same time? I think so.
2 comments:
That happened to our computer before! I am nit sure why it happened. Talk to mark K. he works with computers. when it was our laptop, we figured out that even though we were not getting a picture, it was all still working. we hooked the computer to a different computer and saved everything.
hope things start to get better soon. germs travel so easily it is so terrible. I wish there was a germ killing spray that you could spray everyone with before comming near a baby.
Brian can probably fix it. Can you call me when you have a chance? Or I will call you in a few days (my dad is moving so I"m bit strung out from that.)
Hang in there. I hope that cough goes away.
Post a Comment