Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August 1st...watching the Finnigan boys

Such a big, sweet, happy boy.
Isabella really wanted to put her headband (she calls is a ganee) on the boys....they humored her.
Nathan didn't seem to mind the headband at all.
Next in line.....Brandon gets a turn to wear the headband....he actually came over and requested that Isabella put it on him.
Fixing the headband.....he wore it for a good five minutes before taking it off.
Isabella reading a book to Nathan.
Brandon playing between the easle....he and Isabella spent a lot of time playing back there.
Talking on the phone....she is very good at playing pretend on the phone.
Best friends playing behind the easle.
Cute little Nathan loved to play with the kitchen.

Sommer went to NYC on Friday, so I got the priviledge of watching her cutie-pie boys. We had a lot of fun playing and singing. Isabella really loved having someone to play with.

1 comment:

Sommer said...

this post had me laughing even harder and I had to call Ben over to look at it, that is hilarious how Brandon was walking around for so long with that headband on! And oh my word that first picture of Nathan is adorable! Is it ok if I put it up on my blog in my slideshow? Caitlin, I am so glad that my boys have you and that you love them so much and that I can completly trust you and not worry about them when they are with you. i love you so muich Caitlin! I simply don't know what I would do if you weren't in my life right now, I'm going to miss you when we leave tomorrow, We'l derfinitly have to get together on Monday or something.