
Another tag from Sommer.....thanks Sommer.
So this is all about my hubby:
1. What is your husband's name?
Ronald Rodrigo Rivera Fernandez
2. Who said "I love you" first?
Definately me
3. Who is taller?
I am, by almost 2 inches
4. Who is smarter?
hmmmm.....I think that I'm a pretty smart gal, but Ronald is pretty dag gone smart. When it comes to gospel topics, he's definately more smart.
5. Who is more sensitive?
me....it drives him nuts, what can I say, I'm a hormone driven woman
6. Who does the laundry?
Isabella does.....well, she likes to help. I love doing laundry.
7. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
If we are in bed, Ronald does....if you are looking at the bed, I do.
8. Who pays the bills?
Ronald does....although I am constantly trying to convince him to let me help. I love paying bills, weird....I know, but I just enjoy writing the checking, and writing "PAID ON...."on the statement.
9. Who cooks more?
I do all of the cooking.
10. What meals do you cook together?
none....again, I do ALL the cooking
11. Who is more stubborn?
This is a tough one. We are both very stubborn. I think we are equally stubborn, but in different areas.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
I am NEVER wrong....hahaha
13. Who is more clean?
We are both very clean people. Ronald showers more than I do, so his "person" is more clean....but we keep a clean house together.
14. Who has more siblings?
I have 5 siblings and Ronald has 4.....it's a close one. (biologically, we have the same amount)
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I hate that.....who wears the pants? Come on now.....we are not in the 50's. We both share equal responsibilities.
16. What do you like to do together?
Ronald said "That's a good question...." Unfortunately, we don't do a whole lot together. We sleep next to each other, and entertain our daughter, eat dinner together, you know.....nothing super exciting. Ronald has added that we watch movies together, but what really happens is this: I put the movie on......and 5-10 minutes into it, he's SLEEPING.....I wouldn't count that as "together" time.
17. Who eats more sweets?
tricky tricky....Ronald eats sweets more consistantly, but in small portions. I just eat a LOT of sweets when I get the chance to. What can I say....I'm my father's daughter.
18. Guilty pleasures?
surfing, snow boarding, and paintball....thankfully he can control his urges a little more now.
19. How did you meet?
ldsmingles.com
GRRRRR.....I just typed this whole long beautiful story....and it just disappeared! I am not typing it again.....sorry folks. Ask me for more details.
20. Who asked who out first?
hmmm....this is also tricky. There was never an official asking out. I just called him from LA and told him that I was coming to his house (in San Diego) and needed to stay with him for the rest of the week. (The guy I initially went to see was not the person he said he was, so I made him drive me to San Diego.) I just showed up, and things went from there.
21. Who kissed who first?
That would be ME. (surprise surprise....I always make the moves) I kissed him the first time we initially me.....in the drive thru of In-N-Out Burger. We were waiting for a lemonade.....and I kissed him.....it was the best first kiss ever! I will never forget it.
22. Who proposed?
He did....of course. I thought he was dead or in serious trouble or something the whole day that he was going to propose. I thought he was flying out to MD the following week, but he actually sent me a FAKE itinerary and showed up in a park in Ellicott City, MD on May 29. I was guarding the picinic blanket of the family I was nannying for (since they left their really nice picinic stuff and her purse there.....I was mad, but little did I know she did it on purpose), when next thing I know this "kid" with a red shirt on came running out of the trees with a bouquet of flowers in hand. (The kid is Ronald...silly me) Then he dropped down and proposed.....I was shaking and crying.....now I know why he never picked up his cell phone all day. I was so releived that he wasn't dead......he was there in flesh and blood.
23. Best features?
His smile, dimples, I LOVE his hiney......it's the cutest hiney ever.
24. What is his best quality?
He has an immense knowledge of the gospel....I really love that. I also love how he is with Isabella and he works so hard to take care of us.
1 comment:
ha ha ha, sorry I got a little tag happy... that's the last one for awhile I promise! I think your engagment story is beyond romantic, I love it! It's like from a movie. I seriously can't picture you making all the moves, you just seem like sweet little Caitlin, I wish I would have known you when you were single, we would have been an unstoppable force =) Oh and that picture of Ronald is very cute!
Post a Comment