Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tag Isabella....you're it!


Sweet sweet Sommer....silly girl. Sommer has tagged Isabella, so I have to name 5 facts about Isabella.


1. Isabella LOVES her babies and LOVES to read books. We could sit and read for an hour straight (not from one book, though) and she would be completely content.

2. Isabella has been my music loving and dancing baby for a long time. When I was pregnant with her, and I was well (not vomiting or on bed rest) I would put on some music and dance away. To this day, she is always requesting songs to be sung, or the musica to be turned on. If we get in the car and the music isn't on, she'll ask for it to be turned on. She still loves to dance. When she was really little, I used to clap my hands, bounce/dance, and sing "Dancing baby.....dun dun dun". She also is learning a few primary songs and will sing along with me. She knows I am a child of God, Families can be together forever, Teach me to walk in the light, Love is spoken here, and I'm trying to be like Jesus. I'm so proud of her, her memory is so good.

3. She is my outside girl, always has been, and I hope always will be. She especially loves to get in puddles.

4. Isabella LOVES to be chased by her Papi. For some reason, it's not as fun when Mami chases her as it is when Papi chases her.

5. She's my "punkin". Just ask her, she'll say yes.

1 comment:

Sommer said...

I LOVE Isabella, she is so stinkin smart! I can't believe how many songs she knows!