I love finding bargains, whether it be in the store, thrift shop, or yardsaling. My husband shares this joy with me. Out of all the major items and decorations in our home, we have only paid full price for Isabella's crib and mattress, our mattress and boxspring, the TV and stand, Ronald's computer and desk, and a couple of end tables from Ikea. Everything else we got for free or at a yard sale. Here is a fine example of that. Ronald found this lovely bathroom set at a yardsale for only $20! It came with the shower curtain, curtain holders, the shelf, a mirror, candle and a candle holder, toothbrush holder, soap dish, liquid soap dispenser, 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels and a washcloth! You can't beat it! I was so proud of my hubby....it matches the bathroom perfectly! I'm so greatful that my husband is a bargain shopper. It pays to never pay full price.

1 comment:
Go Ronald! What good taste, that is too cute! I need to take you guys shopping with me next time =)
Post a Comment