SIGH...........
Last night Ronald and I moved Isabella into the babies room so we can finish fixing up and painting her room. I decided, it's time. Time for her to attempt to sleep in her bed like a big girl, because when the new baby comes, baby will need the crib. We already have a "big girl bed" (twin) for Isabella, but I don't want to put her in that yet. What if she were to fall out? So I just took the side off of her crib and let her sleep in her bed that way. Boy oh boy was she excited! She can climb up and down with no problem. And get this, she only came out of her room once (about 30 secs after we shut the door and said goodnight). She called us several times, but she stayed in her room. What a good girl.....I was so proud.
Ronald and I watched a little bit of Monk and then thought we would go and peek on her, just to see how cute she was in her little bed. This is what we found:
Apparently Isabella was out of her bed, and had fallen asleep kneeling at the side of her bed. We were laughing so hard. The door to this room sticks since it's summertime, so she woke up when we opened the door. She was saying....."Mami, maaaaaamiiiiii" over and over. So I took another picture, then picked her up and put her right back in her bed.
She was a good little girl and stayed in her bed all night. The only thing I don't like about this arrangement, is that our sleeping is disturbed. Isabella has spoiled me since she was a baby. She never was an early riser. We usually don't get up until about 8:30 am, maybe 9 if I'm lucky. But not today. She opened her door at 7:15am!!! AHHHH!!!! I know, you are saying, "that is not early", but for me, it is. I usually get an hour more of sleep, and with being very pregnant, I already have a difficult time staying asleep with the heartburn and peeing in the middle of the night. I know that this mami is going to be heading to bed much much earlier now.
2 comments:
what a big girl! That is so cute how she was sleeping, I'm glad you got a picture of it!
HEY!! Good to see you!
Aw, that is a cute story. Your little girlie is such a cutie pie. So do you know if you are having a boy or a girl??
Well, I was the same for so long until baby #2 came. If Benson woke up before 8 AM I was hating life. Now we are up at about 7:15-7:30 AM . Your perception of "Early" can change quickly! I've decided no way no how before 7 AM. I know lots of moms do... that would kill me.
Excited to see pictures of your new addition!
Post a Comment