Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thank you Hanna

I love the rain. As a child, and in the summertime, any time it rained out, I hoped that my parents would let me run around and splash in the puddles or play in the mud. They usually agreed, as long as it wasn't thundering or lightning. I have instilled in my sweet punkin the same love for the rain. Saturday came, and so did the rain.

"Isabella, wanna go splash in the puddles."

"SURE MAMI!!!! Mami comin'?"

So outside we went, in our bare feet, and splashed in the puddles. It was still raining a little bit, and it was windy. I had to go get a sweatshirt for Isabella about 5 minutes later. We had a great time, and she was not happy when we came inside. So thanks to Hurricane Hanna for providing us with lovely rain and fun puddles to play in.

Standing in the deepest part of the puddle.

Looking at the little nuts that were falling off of the tree.
Isabella LOVES watching the water come out of the rain spout.
A very excited girl....HOORAY FOR PLAYING IN THE RAIN!!!





1 comment:

Sommer said...

You are such a good mommy, Brandon jsut jumped off my lap and went to the door and said, I want to wa wa wa too!, Thanks a lot ;) I love how you do such fun things with Isabella, I miss yoU!