I love the Finnigans. They are our best friends, and we are truely blessed to have them in our life. The boys, Brandon and Nathan, are just so sweet, and so fun. Isabella always talks about them and wants to go to their house. We went over there to play one day shortly after Sommer and the boys came back from house sitting for her parents. It was a nice reunion. We really missed them. I seriously love these boys as if they were my own. They are my favorite boys.
"Brandon soooo handsome" -Isabella

Little Nathan loves this little farm. Maybe he'll be a farmer one day.

Brandon kept saying "cheese". So I took another picture. Cute boy.

The kids were in the "tunnel" (under the kitchen table).
2 comments:
they are soo cute together!!! i love those little boys!!
cute pictures Caitlin, we sure love you guys =)
Post a Comment