Isabella LOVES to hold Alexander. And her newest thing is holding him all by herself. It scares me a little bit, but I make sure to stay really close. I also have Alexander straddle her and make her put her arms under his arms. She thinks it's so funny when Alexander tries to eat her shirt. I hope they are going to be best friends.
This is my FAVORITE picture of the two of them. They are both just looking at each other so sweetly.

Starting to lose her grip.



I love this video. Alexander was laying down on the floor and she was trying to cover him up with his burp cloth. She's such a good helper.
2 comments:
hahaha she is sooo sweet! i love how she is trying to cover him up completely with the burp cloth! she is such a goos big sister!
I agree with you, you need to frame that first picture, so stikin cute!
Post a Comment