I do not like my hormones. We do not get along at all. When I need to be supportive of my hubby, they don't want me to be, so then I fuss and whine, and then feel really bad! (Sorry, baby.) When I start working out and begin getting muscle definition again, I start loosing weight and looking GROSS! (This has only been happening since I've been married.) Why is it that every time I really start doing something good, my hormones send me in the other direction? Does this happen to anyone else? I want it to go away! I don't want to loose weight. I don't want to be grumpy. I don't want to cry for no reason (okay, sometimes I do. It feels REALLY good to just cry sometimes, and I need it.). Ronald had to work tonight, so I took the kids by myself to church to watch General Conference. They did great. On the way home, they fell asleep and when Isabella woke up to go inside, she became super grumpy, which helped me to be super grumpy. She wanted to snuggle tonight before I left her room and I didn't, so I just walked out. She cried. I went back and snuggled with her. Two seconds later she said, "okay mami, you can go now. Thank you." Two seconds of snuggling is all that girly needed, and I didn't want to give it to her? That's sad. I'm sorry. I'm glad I went back in.
On another note, Alexander is obsessed with trucks. He says it over and over and OVER. crrrrruck. ccccrrrrrruck. It's cute. He was saying to over and over during conference. I don't know if the others there thought it was cute. I'm sorry, but atleast he was well behaved. Alexander also says dog (gog, or gog-gog), grandpa (gaga), book (guck....kind of sounds like his truck, but he's saying book), and sissy (sssssiiiiiiissss). When he sees a baby he goes ahhhhhhhh, like awwww, but ahhhhh instead. He's so cute. I love my kids. Alexander will be one in 8 days! Isabella will be 3 in 18 days! I wish they would stop getting so old so fast. It makes me want to cry. DANG HORMONES!
4 comments:
Can I tell you that your post made me tear up!?! I don't know why Heavenly Father gave us these hormones...I cry over EVERYTHING. Seriously. Like commercials, sad stories, happy stories, a hug from a child, an angry word from a child...EVERYTHING!!
So at least you know you are not alone!
I liked this post a lot, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who struggles with hormones and being irrational. You are an amazing mother and wife, and so stikin patient!!! Never ever forget that. I love you!!!
I feel the same way a lot of days, especially with Matt. I think I whine to him a lot. You are a great mommy though and a fantastic person!
LOL! I love this post because I think all moms feel this way and then feel bad about feeling that way and we cry about which starts everything all over again!!!! LOL! You are a great momma! And you look amazing...really! Sometimes it is really hard to love our bodies, but you are beautiful!
Post a Comment