She got her very own fish! She named it "Banga". As in "bang" with an "ah" on the end. She named him right away.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Isabella turns 3!
My Isabella turned three last week. She was has been so excited so her birthday this year. No kidding, every day for a couple of months before her big day, she has been talking about her birthday. She was so excited when the day finally came!
"Look, I got my doctor toys back!" She's been wanting these since FOREVER!
" A BOOK!" This girly loves to read her books. Seriously, after she unwrapped her presents the first thing she did was look at her book. No requests were made for the toys to be opened. She just sat and read.
A prince, princess, and a wedding all in one box. She was pleased with her little people.
The birthday cake I made for my princesa. It's a pillow with a crown on top.
Uncle Cookie was the chief of the pancake flipping. Isabella said she wanted pancaycays (that's what she calls them) and bacon, and orange juice. This girl LOVES her breakfast foods.
My two sweet babies.
Happy birthday, sissy!
Excited that she finally gets to open her presents. Notice the jewelery. I put the clip on earrings on her and she said, "owww, take them off." I said, "wait, I want you to see how pretty you look first." I took her in the bathroom and put her on the counter. She saw herself and smiled. The earrings did not come off. The price of beauty.
Checking out her new Bitty Baby from Nanny. She loves loves LOVES her Bitty Baby (so does Auntie Beebs).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love her little cake! Happy Birthday! She is a cutie!
Post a Comment