Thursday, September 11, 2008
BABY?
So for the past week or so I've been having very regular contractions. Yesterday around 5pm, I started feeling "cramp" when I was having them, so I called the doctor, and they said "go get checked out". Ronald came home from work, and Mom came to watch Isabella, then off to the hospital we went. I thought that my contractions were about 6 minutes apart.....but low and behold, they were every 2-4 minutes apart! Boy was I wrong. Luckily, I haven't dialated any yet.....thank goodness. I want a nice fat and healthy baby to come into our family. I want to be able to nurse the baby right away, and then bring it home when I'm ready to go. So I was very relieved when they said I hadn't dialated yet. Only 5 1/2 weeks left......I'm hoping the baby will come in 4, so Isabella and this new baby will have at least a week between their birthdays. Oh.....and the doctor and the nurse both think that the baby is head down......HOORAY!!! Now I just have to continue to deal with the uncomfortable contractions, and hope they don't get any worse for at least a few weeks. Work with me baby, work with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW!!! Caitlin I leave and all heck breaks lose, you are so lucky that baby didn't come while I was away, I would have been soooo mad at you, just kidding, like you can control it. But wow, that baby is excited to get here! Yay for being head down, I'm so happy for you! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Love ya and miss ya!
I'm glad that everything turned out okay. You will be in our thoughts. Good luck with everything! I can't wait to find out what you are having. (Sommer's sister)
That is the worst! I had false labor 7 weeks before Brooklyn came! But I'm happy that the baby is head down! Thats great!
Post a Comment