Why I love my Daddy:
He always played with us when we were kids and had us star in our own music video (with Michael Jackson singing in the background).
He takes good care of himself.
He's funny.
He loves his grandkids and gets so excited when we are expecting a child...I love that!
He is the best listener, he really cares.
He is a really hard worker and taught us kids to work hard, too.
He loves the gospel.
He loves me.
Daddy has what I call the "magic fingers". Any baby he holds he can calm just by putting his finger up to the kids mouth. I guess it's from lots of experience.
2 comments:
I love daddy!!!! he is a great dad!!! hey i thought you said you didnt like music on blogs??? ...
I love your dad too, he is a good man!
Post a Comment