Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thank You For Your Prayers

Caitlin is doing very well and improving by the hour. After the laceration on Caitlin's cervix was closed, interventive radiology had to go through one of her main arteries in her right leg to get to her uterus to stop it from bleeding. The procedure as of now has been successful. We were informed by the doctors yesterday that Caitlin had lost all of her blood. They used a total of about 5 liters of blood to resuscitate her. I know that everyone's prayers were heard and answered. The elders from the Inner Harbor Ward were also here to assist with a blessing. Cailin's rapid improvement has been a miracle and a blessing. Little Felix is also doing amazing. Words can't express on how blessed I feel about her recovery and the baby. I'm also extremely appreciative to all of those who have been supporting us through our trial.

When upon life's billows ye are tempest tossed. When you are discouraged thinking all is lost. Count your many blessings name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord has done. These are the lyrics that have been going through my head repeatedly.

5 comments:

Atkinsons said...

Wow! (jaw dropped)
I am SO glad everyone is doing well and recovering. Still praying for you guys.

Likely said...

this is indeed a miracle. A MIRACLE! Caitling has such a strong body, I know that she will continue to improve and improve. We love all of you!

Dawn said...

Was anxious to hear an update. Happy she is doing better and the baby is doing well. Will continue to pray for everyone. Let me know if you need help with childcare or something like that.

leslie said...

we love you guys! keep feeling better!!

melissa said...

I am so glad to hear that Cait is home and that Felix is also doing well. Caitlin please call me for a ride, a meal, to babysit, anything that you might need. For real, please do. I love you and am praying for you to recover quickly