Monday, June 9, 2008

A Day with Auntie Beebs

Auntie Beebs and Isabella
Helping Mami hang clothes on the line.
I love my Auntie Beebs!

Getting ready to go for a walk.
Looking at Papi's hard work....he does such a good job.
Little Miss Independent....she loves her walks....especially when she is allowed to walk by herself.
Thinking about getting in the stroller....
but she decided she really didn't want to do that.
Gracie comes to stay with us every other Friday night. Saturday morning Grace, Isabella, and I went for a walk around the neighborhood and then hung the laundry out to dry. Isabella and I usually take a walk everyday (when it's not down pouring), so it was nice to have Grace come with us. Isabella loves when her Auntie Beebs comes to stay.

1 comment:

Sommer said...

I think that is so cute how Grace spends the night with you often, you are a wonderful big sister and I'm sure Isabella LOVES having her Aunt with her often.