Monday, June 9, 2008

A beautiful summer day


Trying to climb up to the slide in Isabella's new pool. This pool is just like the one we had when we were kids and lived in Delta, PA.
CHEESE!
Drawing with her new sidewalk chalk.
Her first time in the pool....I don't think she quite knew what to do.


It is so stinking HOT today....but I must admit, I do love it. This morning Isabella and I went out front and drew on the sidewalk. When it got too hot we went out back and got in her new pool that Ronald got on Saturday. I LOVE this pool.....it's really nice and has a little slide on it. I got Isabella a bucket and shovel and we took turns scooping and dumping the water. We were in the pool for at least an hour....it felt so cool. At first I thought it was going to be warm since Ronald filled it up on Saturday, and it's been way hot the past couple of days....but the water was really cold. I could barely sit down in it at first. We had a lot of fun. Thanks Ronald for buying the pool!

3 comments:

Jeanne Lawyer said...

Looks like such a fun day! I wish I had a pool to sit in. I was dying today.

Sommer said...

I LOVE those pictures of her, she is beautiful and I can tell that she is having so much fun and that she's so happy.

Gracie said...

awwwww i love isabella her swimsuit is very cute it looks lovly hahaha
i find it amazing it was still cold LOL