I love this picture of Nathan and Isabella....my brother's all just adore her. Nathan calls her "cookie" sometimes, so Isabella calls him "Uncle Cookie"....but she came up with this, I swear. I always try to get her to say Uncle Nathan, but she insists on Uncle Cookie.
I love when my husband smiles, I just fall in love with him all over again.
Ronald is VERY musically inclined, but can't read music worth anything. He has an amazing talent of being able to just sit down, pick up an instrument, and making some pretty good music. I love this about him.
Isabella at the old well in the back yard. I used to watch my Daddy kill and gut chickens on the block at the well. It might be gross, but I really loved helping him with the guts and watching the chickens flop around. What can I say....I'm a country girl.

I love this group shot of my siblings...every one (except Tanner...the stinker, and Isabella) is smiling. I love my siblings so much....we are all so close, and they are good to Isabella.My Daddy just sent me a few pictures that he captured from Father's Day, and they were so good, so I just had to put them up here. (I LOVE my Dad's digital camera....someday we'll have a nice one like his...maybe.)
2 comments:
yuck Caitlin, you liked watching the gutting of the chickens..... What are we going to do with you??? =) Well I'm glad you posted those pictures from your dad, they were all so cute and I love the ones of Isabella, seriously frame worthy!
Caitlin you make me laff!!!!
i never did understnad why you liked watching the chickens heads being cut offff that is really wierd I LOVE YOU!!!
btw i am never going to look at that well the same anymore that is sick from now one i am going to think ewwwwww dad cut off some chickens heads and degutted them there and then i will reameber this blog LOL
thanks caitlin I love you!
Post a Comment