My two most favorite people.
Nathan, me, Tanner, Grant, Grace, Ronald and Isabella
Isabella, Nathan, Tanner, me, Daddy, Grant and Grace
Dirty toes from walking in muddy puddles.....I love the country life.
Uncle Grant and Isabella looking at the motorcycle going by.
Playing on Grandpa's piano.....she loved that she could climb up on the piano bench by herself.
Isabella loves her Uncle Nathan.
Tio (Uncle Tanner) is always working on his music....he is getting really good, especially considering he hasn't had any lessons at all.

She is so happy in the puddles. What a pretty girl.
Taking Uncle Grant to the puddles.
Gracie made four pans of lasagna all by herself....it was really good. Good job Grace!
Enjoying the dinner.
Isabella is sitting in the high chair that I used to sit in at my Mom-mom's house when I was little.
Checking out the mud on her toes.
SPLASH SPLASH....she LOVES puddles.Yesterday we went to my Dad's house to have Father's Day dinner. My brothers and sister were there, too, which was really nice. We had a lovely visit with each other. Gracie made lasagna, I made rolls and brownies from scratch, and Grant brought salad....it was all really yummy. I really really miss living in the country. It's so quite and beautiful up there, and there is so much land for Isabella to run around on. I'm so glad that my Dad lives in the country...at least we can visit.
1 comment:
Wow, those are some REALLY good pictures you got of Isabella! Ben was cracking up about how she was playing in the puddles with no shows. I love the 8th picture from the bottom of Isabella smiling, the first with Ronald and the one of you two, so cute! Caitlin you have a beautiful family. I'm so impressed about Grace making the lasagna. When I aws her age I couldn't make anything like that. It sounds like it was a lovely day!
Post a Comment