Ben and Ronald playing DDR....they did really well. It was a fun game.
Ronald and Gracie playing DDR.
Isabella LOVES this thing! This thing has taught her how to jump, seriously....it's very funny to watch her in this.
I had to wake up my little punkin from her nap....she was wiped out...she never sleeps this heavily.
Okay....I have been really bad at updating this thing....so now I have some serious backtracking to do. A couple of weeks ago we went to the Finnigan's to play on their Wii and have snacks....it was sooo much fun! We played Mario Cart and DDR (Dance Dance Revolution), it was a blast. My favorite was DDR....if we had that game, I would play it all the time, it's addicting. We stayed until 10pm, which is WAY past Isabella's bedtime, but she did really well. I actually had to wake her up from her nap before we went there, so she was an angel. I loved watching everyones facial expressions, but Ben and Ronald were the most fun to watch....they were soooo serious.
1 comment:
I love the picture of her sleeping, it's so cute! We need to get together soon to play Wii somemore!
Post a Comment