Friday, July 11, 2008

Baltimore Zoo

An excited girl....ready to see the zoo!
Okay....so where are the real animals?
A sweet little birdie.
Papi helping Isabella across the lillypads...she was very excited about the "agua".
The prettiest turtle you ever did see.
Getting ready to brush the goats.
She really like the goats, but it took her a little bit to warm up to them. I think Papi like the goats more....he loved helping Isabella.
Isabella LOVED this monkey statue. I think her facial expression is hilarious....and she literally help that expression for a good 30 secs. It was like she was in a trance of some sort.

Not happy about Papi holding her. She wanted to walk around.
A white rhino.....it was beautiful. There where also zebras.....this was Isabella's favorite part of the zoo.
What a big girl, and so happy too.
About 5 minutes after we left, she was knocked out. I love how she fell asleep with her leg up.
Good night, sleeping beauty.










When Ronald had a week off for vacation in June, he and I took Isabella to the Baltimore Zoo. The whole way there she was talking about seeing the animals at the zoo....she was VERY excited. When we got there, she didn't stay in the stroller for long, she, being Miss Independent, wanted to walk around like a big girl and look at all the animals. After 4 hours of walking and seeing all the animals that were out, we went home. It was a lot of fun, and I really liked having that time to be just with my family. Isabella still talks about the zoo, she has such a good memory.

1 comment:

Sommer said...

I just can't get over how dang cute she is! I LOVE the picture of her in the nest and of her being a turtle, she just cracks me up! You guys are such cute, good little parents. I look up to you so much Caitlin! And yay for new posts=)