Little miss has been climbing up onto the window sill and standing on it, so I decided it was officially time to re-arrange....plus I just had to change things up.
I really want to recover those chairs, but I hear that wingback chairs are the hardest to do. sigh....someday I will do it.
The new paint (gold coin....I LOVE the color) is on the left. I'm hoping Ronald will sand down and fix all the really difficult spots on the other wall so that I can paint it this week.
After I put Isabella to bed, I started the trim. Our room is going to look so much better when everything is done.
I washed and wiped down the bassinett yesterday. I know I really didn't need to do it for another month or two, but what the heck.....might as well get it done. Isabella kept putting her baby in it. She wanted to get into it too....silly girl.Yesterday I had this urge to fix up the house. I painted about 2/3's of our bedroom, and I re-arranged our living room (except Ronald moved the piano....it was way too heavy for me...and I shouldn't move it while I'm expecting.) I also cleaned up the bassinett for the baby, did laundry, swept and mopped, and made dinner (Ronald reminded me of the dinner part last night....I thought that it was funny that he was emphisizing that.....I make dinner every night.) It was a very busy day for me, and by the end of the day my back was killing me. At least it feels a little better today.
1 comment:
Yes that was WAY to much work for a pregnant woman, you are very very bad! =) It's looks wonderful though! I want to come over and see it all!
Post a Comment