Me and Ronald before he left to go biking with the scouts.
Trying to put her swim suit on.
She found one of my crochet hooks, climbed up in this chair and said "Mami, crochet?", so I made a little chain for her and watched her try to crochet.
She just can't figure out how to crochet. I can't wait to teach her how to crochet when she gets older.
Holding the bear I made for our new baby. She calls is "baby oso".
A not so sweet girl at the end of the day. She was mad that I took the sunblock away from her.
You can see some of the sunblock on her cheek.
Making dinner (at 10 am).
She like to get into my dresser because she knows that's where I keep my wedding necklace. She requested that I put it on her, and then she wanted a "clippy" too. This is right after I put it on her.
Looking at the pretty princesa.
She wanted to sit on mami's lap and have her picture taken. Ronald loves this picture of her. I love how you can see her long eyelashes.Yesterday Isabella was a very sweet, and very busy little girl. These are just some random pictures from yesterday.
1 comment:
Ha ha ha that crying tantrum is all to familar to me =) I love the pictures of Isabella trying on your necklace, it's so beautiful! I wish we would have known each other when I got married b ecause I would have asked to borrow it, and I agree that last picture of Isabella is gorgeous!
Post a Comment