Last Friday, Sheri Wardle (our primary president) threw me a baby shower....it was so fun! A whole bunch of sisters from the ward came, and some sisters from my old ward.....it was so good to see them all again. I never had a baby shower with Isabella, so this was WAY fun, and so exciting. I received lots of really cute things (thanks everyone!), and am looking forward to dresesing up this little boy or girl.

Me, Sommer, and Nathan. I love Sommer! She is my best friend!

Brandon and Isabella playing in the backyard in the sand box and the turtle box.....it was FILLED with water. The clothes Isabella has on belong to one of Sheri's boys.....her cute dress that she wore was SOAKED because she climbed into the turtle pool.....silly girl. Brandon and Isabella are best friends....I hope they remain that way forever.

My pretty little punkin.


Kamberlynn, me, and Catherine Washburn.

Me and Tracie Scott...I love this sweet lady!

Me and Michelle Finnegan....she loves my basketball bell.

Me and Sheri Wardle.....the lovely hostess. Thanks Sheri!

Jeanne, me, Sommer, and a very unhappy Nathan.
1 comment:
That was so fun at your shower, it was such a good turn out and there was TONS of food! Isabella was so funny when she was playing in the water, silly little girl! I am so anxious and impatient to see this little baby! I can't wait to find out what it is!
Post a Comment