On another note, yesterday was a very busy "at home" day. Sommer and the boys came over in the morning and we took a long walk around the neighborhood. I always have such a good time with Sommer, and I just love her boys. It's good to have such a wonderful best friend. After they left, Isabella and I had lunch and then I put her down for a nap. Ronald had his orientation with Target in the evening, so I wanted to make myself busy so that the time would go by quickly. Here's what I did:
- Made 2 loaves of bread (I LOVE our new bread machine....only $5 at the community yard sale.....I love bargains. Plus, it was hardly used.)
- Put away 2 loads of laundry (it was piling up.....opps)
- Re-arranged my bedroom. For those of you who don't know, I am obsessed with re-arranging. I get tired of the same "spaces" after a while, and have to move stuff around. For some reason, when I'm pregnant, this obsession of mine is really exagerated. Thank goodness I'm in the end of the pregnancy, so all that heavy pulling won't do me or the baby any harm.
- Vacuumed the house after Isabella woke up.
- Went to activity day girls (I love my girls)
- Put Isabella to bed and watched a movie (Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day.....I LOVED it, thanks for letting me borrow it, Sommer.)
When I got into bed I was so exhausted. I fell asleep very quickly (which is unusual), but woke up a ba-gillion times (which is typical.....thanks to heartburn and the weight of my belly). It was a very eventful day. But I'll tell you what.....I am exhausted today! I don't think I'll be doing anything else until the baby comes. Well, at least nothing major! :)
2 comments:
Wow, you were a busy bee! I can't beleive all you did! I can't wait for our walk this morning, I sure love you, you're the bestest friend ever!
Busy girl! It sounds like you're "nesting". I love homemade bread!
I can't wait to hear what you're having! Keep us posted.
Post a Comment