When Mom-mom comes into town, she usually treats the entire family to a chinese dinner. It's always a nice treat, but this time, everyone also got to spend a little bit of time getting to know Alexander. We had a great time.
Papi was tickling Isabella. This is not a great picture of Ronald, but I love Isabella's sweet little face.

Uncle Nathan, Isabella, me, Alexander, Auntie Beebs, Uncle Grant, and Tio. I love my brothers and sister so much, but man were we squished on the couch....poor Gracie!


Me and Gracie. (Grace is really into self portraits now......silly girl. I thought I would spice it up a little bit.)

More spice.....very attractive, huh?

Five generations- Daddy (Grandpa), Mom-mom (Daddy's mom), Alexander, Grandma (Mom-mom's mom), Mami, and Isabella. It's so cool have five generations....what a blessing.

Our new family.

The Great-great grandmother holding her new great-great grandson.

Uncle Jeffrey reading a book to Isabella.

Uncle Nathan and Alexander....a typical "camera face" from Uncle Nathan.

Tio with his new nephew.

Auntie Beebs and Alexander.
1 comment:
I love the ones of you making faces when Grace is being all pretty and cute. You are a stinker! The one with all your siblings is adorable and your family picture with the four of you was also really sweeet!
Post a Comment