Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy birthday my sweet 2 year old!

On October 21, my baby turned 2. This is an exciting time, but it's also kind of sad for me. I realize that my children must, and will grow up, but I wish it didn't happen so soon. One day, she might not want to cuddle, or sit on my lap, or kiss me on the lips, so right now, I've got to take it all in. I love her wet kisses, the way she holds my face at my chin, when she runs with her arms halfway up in the air and still kind of waddles. I LOVE when she sings her songs she knows (which are quite a few)....especially when she's in her bed for nap time or bed time, and she's singing for her babies. I love how she asks questions about everything and thinks that I know everything (that will change all to soon....sigh)

I look forward to watching my baby grow and progress to become a lovely daughter of God. I love you, my punkin!

Seven months old.

Trying out her new food for her kitchen.

Yummy helado!


It's a house for her little people!



Lot's of things to put in her little people house.


Her birthday dinner....pancakes! (She ate three....hungry girl!)


Big sister at the hosptial.

My punkin.

On a wagon ride.

1 comment:

Sommer said...

I love how much you love being a mom, you inspire me. Isabella is a darling!