Saturday, October 25, 2008

Just some pictures

Ronald finally bought us new rechargable batteries for the camera (HOORAY!), so we took some pictures just for fun today. It was great fun.

I love that Isabella opened her Minnie Mouse glasses just in time.
Every time I kissed Alexander, he would grunt and turn away.
"Sorry son, you don't have a choice. You get mami kisses."

I love this picture. Having a son is wonderful.

Isabella is very good at saying "cheese" and smiling now. That's a hair barrette almost pulled out of her hair. She doesn't like the darned things.

Look at those chubby cheeks! Don't you just want to kiss them all over? (Talking about Alexander's, not mine.)






Mami being silly, and being squashed.
I love love LOVE this picture. For a couple of days (and every once in a while), Isabella says that she wants "mami milkies". Isabella was very content with Alexander having mami milkies this time. While he was nursing, she put her face right on his. So sweet. She just loves her baby brother.

My sweet baby is getting plump....keeping on eating kid.


Auntie Beebs (Grace) was taking pictures of her and Isabella with her cell phone. It was too cute not to take a picture of it myself.


Showing Isabella the picture.

1 comment:

Sommer said...

Man those are so cute, I love the first one and the one of Alexander and you kissing him, he's already such a boy not wantint kisses.