Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Old photos
Today I was looking at the pictures stored in the "original" computer, which I haven't seen in a really long time. Some of them were before Ronald and I were dating, some from when we were dating, then during the engagement time, and also some photos from when we were sealed in May 2007 and my in-laws came out to visist. It was crazy to see all of those photos. Ronald was much thinner, I looked less tired (and my hair actually looked good....what happened?), and Isabella was so tiny. I put the pictures in a slide show on the side bar. I don't know how to do it in the actual post (Sommer, you'll have to show me how), so if you are interested, have a looksy. If not, that's okay, too. I just thought it was fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
whoa Caitlin you are one hot mamma! That was so fun to see those pictures! You should put them in an album on facebook, and I'll show you how to put it in a post if you want or I can have Ben make it pop out bigger when you hover over it like mine does if you want, just let me know. I can't believe how long your hair was, beautiful! And Isabella, so little and sweet, wow. Oh my gosh and all the pictures with you and Ronald, so stinkin cute! I loved that slideshow, I'm gonna go look at it again =)
Post a Comment