Saturday, November 15, 2008

Auntie Beebs

Auntie Beebs (Grace) comes to our house every other Friday night to sleep over. We LOVE when Auntie Beebs comes....she's so fun! Isabella loves playing with Auntie Beebs, and I love her company. We always laugh so much and have a good time. I love you Beebs.

Isabella kept patting Grace's cheek.

For some reason, Isabella likes to stick her finger's in Grace's mouth. I think it's because she likes her braces and is curious about them.
Isabella, where are Auntie Beebs boogies?
Isabella, where are your boogies?
I love this picture...aren't they both so beautiful?
Grace is getting me back with a nostral shot. I took a picture of my nostrals on her cell. She got her pay back.
Auntie Beebs is so wonderful with Isabella. I love this video of them. This is very typical of what happens when Auntie Beebs and Isabella get together.

1 comment:

Sommer said...

everyone needs an aunt like Auntie beebs!