T: "By the way.....I hate you."
C (me): "Why? haha"
T: "I had to change your sons poopy diaper."
C: "HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Sorry Tanner. How'd you do?"
T: "I called mom and asked her."
C: "HAHAHAHA!!!! Are you serious?"
T: "YES!"
C: "Oh Tio, you didn't have to change him, you could've just waited. Do you think you did okay?"
T: "You'll find out when you change his diaper again."
Tanner actually also had to change his clothes because they were wet too. Good thing Alexander didn't have a blow-out. Then Tanner would've been a mess. Tanner did a very good job changing his diaper. Thanks, Tio. You'll be a great daddy someday.


3 comments:
Nice blog...!
Stop The My Dark ©
That is a good brother! I can't believe how big tanner and grace are!
What a cute little brother! And Man Alexander is getting chunky! I lvoe those chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment