Saturday, November 15, 2008

What a wonderful morning!

Isabella singing "rock-a-bye baby" to one of her Little People.
A sleepy boy with Auntie Beebs.

Okay....so this morning I really wanted some Christmas music, and I FOUND A STATION PLAYING IT!!!!! HOORAY!!!!! (101.3 FM) This was my reaction....seriously....I was so excited for like 3 minutes. Grace and Isabella were looking at me like a was crazy. What can I say?

Auntie Beebs and Alexander.

The ever so lovely radio that has blessed me with a wonderful morning!

2 comments:

Monson Family said...

Oh Caitlin! I miss you!!!

Sommer said...

I love hearing you singing along to the music, so cute, I'm still smiling! I was so excited when you told me and I've been listening to it ever since too! I love ya girl! I'm glad you love christmas and get all crazy excited like I do, it's nice to have a fellow sista that understands the beauty and excitment of the season=)