We celebrated Isabella's 2nd birthday a little late this year since I was recovering from birth and sergery. We had our family over, and the Finnigan's also (they are practically family...we just love them). Isabella blew her birthday candle's out all by herself, and was happy to get some new toys. I can't believe my sweet punkin is TWO!!!! I love my "Bella bella".
The birthday cake I made for her.

Auntie Beebs was helping her get the toys out of the packaging....darn twistie ties.

Her pretty bow on her head....it didn't last long.

Posing pretty. I don't know who was getting her to pose like that, probably Ronald.

I am SO PROUD of my little girl! She blew those candles out so fast! I'm also proud that Ronald managed to actually get a picture of it.

As soon as she blew out the candles, her fingers went into the icing on the side of the cake. It was cute. mmmmm....yummy!

Licking the candles....Uncle Grant told her to take a bite....and she did. YUCK!

Uncle Grant (my oldest brother) and his girlfriend Jenny got her a power wheels 4 wheeler. She calls it her "motocicleta" (motorcycle). She loves it. This is her riding it the next day. She rode it all morning. I'm hoping she doesn't go down the steps with it. So far she hasn't.
2 comments:
I the one with her blowing out the candle is adorable!
caitlin, it wasnt ronald taht told isabella to hold that pose haha it was grant!!! hehe it is sooo cute!! i loev how isabella bleww out grants candles on his birthday too! before he even had a chance ahahah! see you tonight!!! <3
Post a Comment