Isabella and I went trick-or-treating with Sommer and her boys, since Ronald was working. Mom came and watched Alexander (thanks mom). Gracie helped me get ready (designed my costume....and put up with me.....I love you, Beebs.) We had a lot of fun. Isabella practiced saying "Trick or treat" at home, and by the time we were just about done walking around, she was saying it like a pro. Brandon....he was the real professional. He knew exactly what he was doing.
I should've just gone like this....I would've scared all the kids!

Prepping to be a goddess.

Isabella prepping to be Snow White.....

The lovely ladies before we left the house.

The most fair one of all.

Eating an "olly lolly" after we were done.

I wish that the boys were in their costumes still when we took this. They looked so stinkin cute! Brandon was a fierce dragon and Nathan was a lion.

You can see Brandon's costume here.....he had a very good roar to go with the costume.

The best friends....they look so cute!
1 comment:
THat first picture of you made me laugh caitlin! You looked gorgeous in your costume.
Post a Comment