Thursday, November 13, 2008

A lovely Sunday

The Sunday before Halloween, we walked part of the Ma & Pa trail, and then we went to my mom's house. We had a lovely time spending the day together. I really really look forward to Sunday's because it's one of the two days during the week that I get to see my husband since he's working two jobs now. We had a great time together.

My cute punkin in her church outfit.
She was so happy to see Mami (I didn't go to church with them this Sunday).

Alexander enjoying the sunshine.


Isabella was pretending to put something on him....I'm not sure what.


Papi and Isabella at the beginning of our walk. She kept saying that she was going to go swimming in the pond, even though we told her it was really cold.




We brought the wagon. I love this picture.





Me and my love.







She was so excited to be going for a wagon ride.







We stopped on one of the bridges to look at the stream. It was beautiful.




Telling Isabella to look at the deer in the field.





They are the little brown specks. They were beautiful.




Looking at the deer some more.







She was protesting at the end of the walk. She was not ready to get back in the car. (Look at the size of that leaf!)


Nanny and Alexander


1 comment:

Sommer said...

What a cute video, I love hearing you all laugh! She looked darling in that dress, i need a girl just so I can borrow your girl clothes, so cute! I love the picture of you and her together right after church and thent he one of you and Ronald. You guys are such a beautiful family.