Saturday, November 15, 2008

COOKIES!

Mom gave me two bags of chocolate chips, so last night I decided we needed to make cookies. And so we did.

My big girl helper stirring the dough.
Finger-licking good!

Auntie Beebs was telling her not to eat the dough off of the spoon....she thought that was very funny.


I'm watching you!



Her pretty face after eating a cookie!


Okay....so if you figure out what "no one saw" in this video, then I am so busted....me and my big mouth....silly mami.

This video is kind of long, but funny. Plus you get to here Gracie singing N'Sync. I love the puppy face Isabella gives in this video!

3 comments:

Gracie said...

BAHAHA!!! at the end of the second video it sounds like I am about to scold Isabella!

HeavenlyHome said...

Ok, girl, when you said you'd get back to blogging, you weren't kidding...this is like 8 posts in 3 days! You're amazing....and those kiddo's are super cute!

Sommer said...

mmmmm cookies, I wish I could have been there! Next time Gracie's their we seriously need to watch the Labrinyth! Oh yeah and I love the silly picture of you too!