Yesterday I decided it was time to take some action! I'm glad that my belly shrunk back down, but I'm still not completely satisfied with my bodacious body. I love my body, regardless of what it looks like, but I really want to look like I used to, back in my personal training days. The reality is that I won't look exactly like that, for one because I have two children, and also because I can't afford to go to a gym and I need lots of weight resistance to get to where I was before.
What I did do yesterday was a couple of work-out videos that I own (Tae Bo and Denise Austin). I was SO TICKED when I couldn't do any regular push ups, and I could barely do the ones on your knees. That is going to change! But, I must admit, even though I am really sore today....it feels so good! So watch out everyone! I'm on a mission to get my body back!
I also kind of want to start a work out group that meets at church, if we have enough people interested and if it's approved. Any one interested?
3 comments:
Marley Oliveria is starting one. It is on the board at church and it says coming soon so I would talk with her.
Caitlin I'm totally interested in doing some kind of group with you, it would be so fun! Also I want to smack you! You are not even at your six week mark and your already starting to work out and worry about it.... you should be taking it easy! Plus you already are looking amazing as it is!
Hey Caitlin! I found your blog on Sommer's and so glad I did! I can totally relate to this post...It's sucks being out of shape after having a baby! But you look great, really you do! We can't afford a gym membership either, so we got a GREAT deal on an eliptical...which should be here any day! I would also be interested in coming to a fitness group!
- Krystal Atkinson (from the ward)
Post a Comment